Saturday 20 February 2010

A snowing day

Asta i-a fost data ca tema la engleza :sa povesteasca o zi din viata ei ca intr-un jurnal intim :

ALEXANDRA STEFANIAYEAR 8T
For 12th of January 2010


My snow diaryI was playing on my laptop and I saw Milan, my friend; he was playing outside in the snow before he went to his guitar lesson. I continued to play on my computer , I made a new story and sent it to my cousin to see if she likes it.It wasn’t so much snow outside…but it was only boring! At 12 o’clock my parents went out for shopping so I was home alone…usually when I am home alone I am going to my parent’s room to watch TV. (They have more cartoons channels). But this time I just lied in bed to continue my story… Milan came back and he asked me if I want to go out and play with him. I said yes and got dressed, called mum to ask her permission to go out (she always let me to do what I want if I do what she is telling me. Usually! ) So I called her and she told me that she is not far away from home, and she told me to wait her. 10 minutes later she was in front of the house, with dad; they were getting the stuffs out from the car, I helped them, and then I went to the backyard to play with Milan. We are trying to make a big, tall snow-man, but all we got now is just a very fat elephant body. Is not even tall enough to can make the head, but we are still trying. And we got the snow onto it but it was still a little tall fat elephant body (everyday is getting a bit taller…), and then I had an idea, to put water on it, so the snow would “glue”. And so I asked Milan to get some water, and I put water on the snow-man’s top, but the only problem was that the snow was like stuck to the ground, like ice, and I couldn’t get more snow, lucky that we didn’t touched the snow from the back of the backyard. And so we got it from there and put it on, but while I went to get the snow, the water was ice so I wanted some more…and our snow-man was getting just a little taller. It was like…like an half of a meter taller. And after we got the snow, we forgot about the snow-man anymore and started to throw snowballs in each other, fighting , then I ran away from Milan, but he was faster and he could throw a big snowball on my face! It was so cold! I laughed and I ran to him but he disappeared so I went in the house to look for him, he was in the living room with his mother who called and asked him to do his homework so I let him there to do it.The next day it was the same, we’ve been out all day long. I was playing with Milan all day. We tried to continue our snow-man. It was a bit taller than it was a day before. I started to get more snow to put on it; then we changed our places, I made the head, and he got the snow. We started to throw again snow balls in each other and finally we’ve made angels in the snow, we went inside and we both had a hot chocolate. The days seem to be shorter now and when I went to bed I had a smile on my face but I was also regretting that we didn’t have more time to play together, outside! Well, tomorrow is another day, right?!